viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

Today

We watched the movie "Night at the museum". I will finish to watch the movie at "PeliculasID", because we didn't finish to watch it.
http://www.peliculasid.com/night-at-the-museum-2/
The quality of sound isn't very good, but if it bored me I can see another movie that I like.
Special thanks to Mariano because he had the movie in his memory stick.
Thank you very much teacher, the hamburger was delicious!!
Although today we qualified teacher Ana Maria and I want you to know that you are a very good teacher! There's not better between you two, just very different but both are excellent teachers, Congratulations Kesia!

1 comentario:

  1. Special thanks to Mariano because he (had) the movie in (his) memory stick.
    Thank you very much teacher, the hamburger was delicious!!
    Although today we qualified teacher Ana Maria (and)I want you (to) know that you are (a) very good teacher! There's not better between you two, just very different but both (are)excellent teachers, Congratulations Kesia!

    Excellent!!!
    Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that ;-)

    ResponderEliminar